Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Christian Louboutin Link:defend Wolf high-heeled shoes

Few days ago .i met a friend who was my friend in high school .we talked to each other at a very late time .he got something urgent.so i had to go home alone . i had to go through a long street to get my home .when i arrived that street ,i realize the light have been broken for a long time .the street revealed comparative dark, i am indistinctly felling there is a person follow me, at that time I was wearing Christian Louboutin high-heeled shoes, can't run so fast.so I stopped my step.i took out my Perfume bottle.suddently i turn back,and began to spary the perfume to that person who followed me .and i kicked him.he was crying and he shout at me "hey Amy ,it's me mike" . I hurriedly picked him up and went towards to a store . MY God, have so much blood on his feet . I didn't remember what caused his feet bleeding...

The next day, i sit in the bed , i saw the red points on christian louboutin shoes , i sudden remember it's my shoes caused the bleeding ..... ,i can't help to laugh. so I give this pair of shoes a name call "defend Wolf high-heeled shoes"

1 comment:

  1. If you abrasion a pectoral, bang brakes on the apathy of the animal physique would run advanced absolute harder dark on the council caster just columnist calmly torn sternum could could could could could cause austere damage, so car should be as adornment chest concluded. Designer of Louboutin also consider your thoughts, there is a hidden part in the front so Herve Leger Red Grey Kalle Space Dye Bandage Dress as to make you feel more amaze, even the Christian Louboutin shoes seems like 20 inches but you still can enjoy the Christian Louboutin Shoes amazing wearing feelings for the reason that of such small part. Examine the gorgeous chrsitian louboutin cheapacquired within your 20s; Examine nonetheless the alluring cheap christian louboutin pushes within your 30s, in ways that you will be within your fourties or perhaps 50s and it's also enough time to give up coming from people captivating and also alluring christian louboutin Christian Louboutin version black 'Corniche 140 Ribbon' platform wedge sandals high heels rjyxiaocaicl001?

    ReplyDelete